Public Entity Employees

The information in this section of the website pertains to all public entity employees. Public Entity Employees are eligible to participate in the Montana VEBA HRA by employer funding of accounts at either separation from service from employment or retirement from employment as a State of Montana employee, city, county, K-12 or University employee and member of a VEBA group at separation from service. As an employee of the any eligible public entity employer Montana, you may request a vote to be taken by employees in your established work unit or your employer may offer a VEBA vote to employees in a given work entity. For more information on Group structure, please see the appropriate link below. Please click on links below to learn more about the Montana VEBA HRA, utilize required forms, etc.

Hi, I can help answer your questions!